Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Making Progress

Today was our 37 week appointment. Dr Shieffer did another pelvic exam, and this time I was 2cm dilated, 75-80% effaced, and Stella had dropped some more. The doctor said it could be a week or two, but it could also be tonight. You never know, I guess! She also said that changes in the barometric pressure (rain is forecasted for tonight) can speed up the process. Luckily in the 37th week it is considered a full term pregnancy, so I can safely say I am ready any time now!!!!!

3 comments:

Ally_C said...

Holy Moly!!! I didn't bet on Stella and Luke being born on the same day... damn!

The Dimiceli Ditty said...

How fun...she is ready to meet her mommy!!! Thomas was born at 37wks...it only took 12hrs. once I was in labor (hee, hee)! I can't wait...i better be at the top of that contact list--love you LITTLE MAMA!

Erin said...

Hey Meg! Erin Simpson here and I am totally creeping via allyson's blog...

CONGRATS! I hope she comes soon and looks like a Barnes!