Sunday, June 15, 2008

Stella's Amazing Daddy

We had a great weekend and to top it off, today was Nate's first father's day, and my 29th birthday. Although we agreed that on mother/father's day the celebrated one gets breakfast in bed, Nate woke me up with breakfast in bed. What a man!!!!
It has been an amazing two weeks with Stella, and we are steadily growing in to our roles as "mom and dad". So far, one thing is evident...with every coo and cute thing she does, she can make your heart swell!!
What I love is that Nate seems to be a natural with her...he is nurturing and patient and beaming with pride. Watching Nate fall in love with our sweet girl has made me fall even deeper for my husband. He is going to be really good at this....HAPPY FATHER'S DAY BABY!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aww, I love this story. She is so lucky to have you as a Daddy. Best wishes to you all!!

P.S. happy B-Day Meg- you look beautiful!!

KD

amar rama said...

Dang boy - you are scoring big points :-)
This post is so sweet, I think I got diabetes just reading it.

Seriously though, Stella found a good family to join!