Friday, January 29, 2010

Nam & Stella






Stella has recently begun calling Sam by his name, but it comes out "Nam". Which is completely adorable!! But she also has another name for him: "Nammy". Now I think you will agree, this sounds a lot like "Sammy". Right? Ugh! Really?? Since we have never called our son Sammy, I have no idea where she has picked up this little nickname. Regardless of how cute it sounds when she says it, we have to nip it in the bud!! In the infamous words of the Wonder Pets, "This is serious"!
Now the first thing she does when she gets up from nap or when I pick her up from Mother's Day Out is sign "Sam" and ask for "Nam, Nammy, Nam". Like she can't wait to see him. It's so sweet! Yesterday when I picked her up, it continued in to the car. She saw him, and kept saying his name, and then saying "happy".
Yes, Stella. I am happy too!!!

No comments: