Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ohana in Hawaii (Part I)








We just got back from our Hawaiian Vacation...it was AMAZING! The babies did really well on the flights, much better than mom and dad, and acclimated to the time change the first day. While we were on the island we were able to spend a lot of time with my Hawaiian cousins and visited with my Great Aunt and Uncle. Since they are so far away, we don't get to see them as often as we'd like, but they are salt of the earth, wonderful people! We felt so lucky to have a warm welcome and the insider scoop while we were there. Stay tuned for more Hawaii blogs...

2 comments:

Ally_C said...

I'm sure this trip to Hawaii wasn't as great as your first trip - HA!) (PS. Who gets to say that they have been to Hawaii twice in their lifetime... lucky!!!)

Sam is getting so big!!!!!!!!! I have got to get my stuff together so I can come visit before he turns 12.

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had a great vacation! We love Hawaii!