Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sister & Brotherly Love





Sorry for the lapse in blogging! We were in Houston for a week visiting friends and family. Good times!!
How bout a few updates??
Sam is "talking" to us more and giving us smiles...yay!!! I love when the rewards start :) He is such a good boy and very tolerant of his loving sister (see examples A, B, C, and D above).
Stella has been walking for about three weeks now and has become pretty good at it pretty quickly. She is all over the place, but she was that way with crawling too. I love when she carries her blankie or floppy lovies as she's toddling around the house. I melt!!! Lately Stella has also been drawn to the men in her life. In Houston, she couldn't get enough Pop Pop time, she was attached to Uncle Seth's hip, and today she wanted Joe when daddy was outside in the garage. I think being away from daddy for a week was pretty hard on this daddy's girl!! She won't let Nate out of her sight now!!
We will have family in town for the next two weeks, so stay tuned for some family-fun blogs...

1 comment:

lori said...

I can't wait to see them. He is so adorable and I just love her curls. Six more days! Yeah!