Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Garden Party

















I think I am still in shock that my first baby is one! Aghhhh!! Time flies by so quickly! I now have somewhat of an understanding of why my Grandma Dean would always say, "you all grow up so fast", or "it seems like yesterday...".
We had a sweet little garden party for Stella's 1st birthday, and it was a blast! A pool of balls, bubbles, a dog (Stella's favorite!!!), pin the fairy on the flower, cupcakes, and a lot of friends and family made the day so special!!!

3 comments:

Ally_C said...

Since your child is such a dog lover, shouldn't we send Bob down to live with you all sooner rather than later?! :)

lori said...

Stella has to be the photographic baby I know. She always looks like she should be in a pottery barn baby ad! Love your cupcakes!

Hanna said...

Hi Nate and Megan! Your family is beautiful! I love these photos! Stella's outfit is adorable and little Sam couldn't be cuter!I'm so glad to see you are doing well!! Your blog makes it so easy to keep up with the news. Since we're expecting our little rascal in the fall, I might start a blog too. I'll let you know the address when I do! Take good care!