Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When Stella Smiles and Cries...

When Stella smiles it makes you want to talk to her in your most shameless baby voice, make silly faces, and coo just so it never ends!! It's really difficult to capture just how precious it is, but trust me, her smile is priceless!
On the other end of the spectrum, today she had to get her two month vaccinations. Talk about a heart breaking experience! When the nurse sticks your child six separate times, it makes you want to grab your baby and run! Stella's red faced, screaming cry hurt my heart.
Although Stella seems fine, a little sleepy, but fine...I am hoping for more smiles tonight to help get me over that traumatic experience!

2 comments:

Ally_C said...

Oh my goodness... I opened up the blog and saw her precious face and screamed, "Ahhhhh STELLLLLLA!!!!"

Then I read what happened to the poor thing and can't believe that you let people stick your child with needles. I mean, yeah... it might be saving her life in the long run, but really pissing her off in the now!!! :)

See you in a week and two days - yessss! Bring your clippers!

Katie said...

She is just precious! I'm so happy for you both and miss ya'll dearly!